Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy 8 Day!

This is a little belated, but I had a good 28th birthday on Monday. Thanks to everyone who sent notes and cards. It was such a blessing to know so many people are thinking of us. I had a pleasant day. I put as many responsibilities on hold as possible, considering that I have two boys who rely on me for just about everything:) We got to go for a walk and in the evening Grandma and Grandpa watched the boys while Jeremiah and I went out for dinner. Afterwards we went back to their house for cake. It was very nice to not cook a meal and have someone else make a cake for me on my birthday. 


Thank you Ginny. 

Now we continue with normal life and it is good. I am trying to remember that we are in the midst of a process that will continue for a while and that patience is required. Why does it always come back to patience? It is a beautiful day and I am thankful for sunny skies, the prospect of spending some time outside and the blessing of spending a day at home.

As for the title, check out Brian Regan. The quote is at the very end of the clip. 

1 comments:

Jennifer Groff said...

I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday! Thanks to Jourdan I know who Brian Regan is. LOL. I didn't get to watch the whole sessoin as my computer started acting dumb...so I'll have to try again later. Hope your week is going just as well as monday did :)