Sunday, October 19, 2008

update

Life is moving along smoothly for us. Hans got his eighth tooth the other week which is very nice. Now he is back to the happy Hans we all remember. He is also an expert at cruising along all of the furniture. He learned to go up the stairs this past week. We use the gate at the bottom all the times now:) He can get up so fast and so quietly!! 


Ethan is doing good. He still loves trains and diggers and farm equipment. This past week they were harvesting soybeans in the valley and we could see the combine going back and forth from our window. He is enrolled in story time at the local library and he is starting to learn the little rhymes and songs. He keeps me very entertained with all of his stories and conversation. His little brain is so busy at times!

Jeremiah continues to enjoy his job. He could work way more hours than he does, partly because he enjoys it so much and partly because there is so much that needs to be done! He isn't working on any house projects at the moment. We are waiting until after Hans birthday next weekend to start anything new. My family will be coming up for two days and we will have a party on Saturday. 

I am looking through all of my potential indoor projects now that the cold weather is coming. I got all of the outdoor garden projects done that I invented on moving in:) The flower beds are much more to my liking now and I am looking forward to Spring and seeing everything come up and fill out. In a couple of weeks I am going to start going to a Moms' group at a local church. I am really looking forward to developing some more friendships and a little more of a sense of community. It can get a bit lonely at times. Last night I got to spend some time with some of the women from our church and it was delightful. It was great to spend an evening chatting and laughing and being girls! It is very encouraging that there are a lot of women my age and in my situation in life at our church. 

That's all for now. Enjoy the photos!

0 comments: