Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ode to Angela

Earlier this week I went outside to enjoy fall by photographing its beauties. It was quite nice. So, as I was taking pictures of our MASSIVE Black Walnut tree (it is so big it would take two adults to hug its trunk) I thought of Angela. So, Angela, this photo of a tree is dedicated to you:) I hope you enjoy. 
Angela McMannus, for those of you who do not have the pleasure of knowing her personally, is my cousin and one of my dear friends. I love her perspective on life and her sense of humor, style and general friendliness and kindness to all people. She has served in-numerable hours helping people who others would look over without a thought. She is a TRUE non-conformist (and I say that with all the respect and best definitions of the word). So, I raise my glass of friendship and respect to Angela. I love you girl!! 

0 comments: