Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update

But first: My sweet boys! They sit so still and have such great expressions when they are watching something. I love them!
Little Man


Hans and Ethan


Ethan


ahhhhh . . .

Pregnancy update: I went to the Dr. yesterday and everything is good. The spotting stopped almost 2 weeks ago and the Dr. said I can return to the normal routine. I still need to take normal pregnancy type precautions (no heavy lifting, etc.) but I can take care of the boys and the house and it is so nice to be back to normal. A special thank you to everyone who prayed and all those who came to help us out. We appreciate it all!

My next ultrasound appointment is on April 7th and at that time we will find out if it is a boy or a girl. I will take votes and/or hunches:) We'll see who is right! Ethan put his dibs in the other day: He wants a brother with a different name, like Judy! HA ha ha! Kids are great.

0 comments: