Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sunny days

We had some very hot days last week, as I think everyone on the east coast had. It was great! It finally felt like summer. We spent lots of time outside. 
The house purchase is still in process. The owners found a house and have been working on getting their offer accepted. It looks like we will be closing some time in July. Sometimes all of this waiting and uncertainty makes me feel like I am going to explode!! 
We haven't had to many major adventures recently. Ethan fell down the stairs at my in-laws apartment (the one they are moving to) yesterday. That was kind of startling and not very fun. He is fine. Hans is now working on a fourth tooth, so I am still dealing with a slightly more fussy baby. He seems to be doing better today. I think his tooth will pop thru any day now, and than we will be thru another fussy season. 
I took some pictures of the animals the other day. I think the goat should be named Amos. He looks Amish to me. speaking of Amish, there is a large community of Amish in this area. It feels very comfortable and nice to hear the buggies going up and down the road. This morning there was a steady stream of buggies going past and everyone was all dressed up. There must be  a wedding or something a little ways up the road. Watching them go past made me want to join them. I couldn't really think of anyway to attend inconspicuously. A white minivan, jean shorts and two little boys completely blot out inconspicuous. I guess it shows just how isolated I feel at times if I am inclined to go join the Amish:)

I used to always dream of having a ranch in the middle of no-where Montana or something. Well, I am changing my mind. The ranch would still be nice, to visit, or in a more populated area. I am not so keen on the "middle of no where" aspect. It certainly has its drawbacks:) 
Ethan playing in his house/garage. He had most of his trucks in there:)




the Lonely cow


the Lonely cow and Amos the goat, who is partially hidden by the fence. Amos has an appetite for lupines and ate off an entire bush the other day. Stupid goat. 



1 comments:

fio said...

wow this picss are really beutiful
please see my blog because is new so if you want pass
ok
see ya