Saturday, May 8, 2010

May Day

There is a regular tempest outside right now. It can't decide whether it wants to be sunny or a hurricane!! Life is going along well. I have recovered very well. I saw the surgeon a couple of weeks ago and he said everything looks good and I am healing very well. I may return to all of my normal activities. Of those normal activities, I have found that taking a walk, pushing the stroller up and down hills, does make me a bit sore:)
We are having fun and enjoying the spring weather. Western NY spring that is (there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow!) We have most of our garden planted and I am itching to get my hands back in the dirt of my flower beds.

Hans, the model:)


Anya!

Mmm, grass!

Grandpa Roger's birthday gathering

Becky and the boys playing croquet

Grandma Ginny and Anya

0 comments: