Sunday, January 17, 2010

Winter entertainments

We are all doing well. It seems to be taking a while to get back in the normal swing, but it is coming. I think this week will be normal. Last week I had a gall bladder attack which was followed by a Dr. visit and some tests to find out what was going on. At this point I feel completely back to normal and the Dr seems to think it was rather random and I don't have much risk of another one. I will be meeting with a surgeon at some point here just to get their opinion. I am just thankful to be back to normal.
It has been very cold here, so we are finding fun things to do inside. Here are some recent photos.

Anya's bath on the kitchen counter

One day I made a tent for the boys.


Ethan thought Anya would enjoy being in the tent too:)

Becky came down one day

Anya in the Lego bin

Playing guitar


Hans has discovered that this is the best way to hear the guitar!

0 comments: