Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adventures

We are doing well. It is finally warm and sunny. Hurray! I am feeling well and baby is doing good. Hans is the source of the latest adventure. Yesterday he managed to dislocate his elbow again. I don't know how it happened. He was upstairs and I was in the kitchen. I came up and found him sitting by the futon and crying. Ethan, who was engrossed in Veggie Tales, didn't give me much info, other than "I didn't do it" and "I think he bit his lip."

So, off to the pediatrician, who fortunately was still open. Jeremiah met us there on his way home from work. They fixed it right there and all is well. We can't even tell there was something wrong. Thank the Lord for simple problems and easy fixes. The Dr showed us how to relocate it, so if it happens in the future we can try ourselves. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Michawn said...

i had just read this today, right before i came over to your blog.

http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2009/06/sunday-snippets.html

so interesting. must be somewhat common. sorry you had to deal with that though. not fun.

glad you are doing well and that it is warm and sunny for you.

Kendie said...

Yeah, it is pretty common (I think it happened to Joss just a couple of weeks ago). The Dr's are pretty laid back about it. We got our lessons on how to rotate it back in place too!:) Hopefully we will be ready for the next time (prayerfully, there will be no 'next time'):)