Monday, February 9, 2009

A Balmy Monday

A happy Monday afternoon to you! We are in the midst of a winter thaw and it is quite delightful. My Virginia trained weather perceptions are telling me that this is the beginning of Spring! Yeah! Get out the shovel and the seeds we will be digging in the dirt soon. I must continually and sternly remind them that we are now in New York and there will be another month or more of snow and winter . . . the ground hog said so:) 
In other news, Ethan got pink eye this weekend, the first bout we have ever had to deal with. So, we spent Saturday morning at the mall, liberally and unknowingly spreading our germs about and than we spent part of the afternoon at the after hours center so we could get the antibiotics we needed. He has been recovering well. Today he seems most back to himself. The rest of us still are pink free and we are praying we remain so. 
The boys and I took full advantage of our sunny day. I hung the laundry out and they played on the patio, than we went for a walk. Hans just loved it outside. He did not want in the stroller to go for a walk and he most ardently protested going inside. Here are some pictures from the day. 
I know, more underwear, but his face is so cute!




Conversation during this picture:
me: Ethan, look at the camera and smile
Ethan: no, if I smile I can't be digging


The "smile" after some coaxing




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE~ I love you guys!

say hi to the boys for me!