Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Days

Life is going along well. I feel like we have adjusted to being back home and we are settled into our routine again. Ahhh! It is snowing, and snowing and snowing some more. I am seeing more snow this winter than I think I ever saw in one winter in my life! It is still pretty, some days, but it isn't quite the same as it was before Christmas:)


Our latest success story is that Ethan is completely potty trained ( a fact he is happy to tell anyone, including the librarian yesterday:) It has been over a year in coming so it is a happy achievement. Yesterday we went to Tractor Supply to get his final reward for filling in his final chart. YEAH!! 
Hans' latest accomplishment is climbing . .  on anything! Ethan didn't climb that much so this is a new experience for me. Hans will even push a chair up to the kitchen counter and try to get things up there. NOTHING is safe. 

Needless to say, I stay busy. My hope for this winter is to gradually work on painting the house. Everything needs a fresh coat of paint. So hopefully me and my little paint brush can make some changes during nap time. I also have some side projects to work on, like an afghan (yes, I knit) and Christmas stockings (hey, if they are going to be done for next year I need to start now). 

0 comments: