Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend

Sorry for the great lapse in posts. We have been busy. There is so much to do when one is moving in. There always seem to be a limitless list of things I want to do in this house. It is not yet to my standard of clean, orderly and style. I am ready to go charging at all of my imagined projects, and yet we must do the day to day, eat lunch, change diapers, read stories and keep everyone happy, clothed and fed. That seems to use up almost all of the time I have and what is left is good time to RELAX, not work! 
The boys are doing well. Hans just started pulling himself up to the furniture this week. I will soon have two boys on the go. I am thankful for each day that Hans is not yet running after Ethan:) Hans also just finished working on teeth numbers 5 and 6. Ethan continues to be fascinated with farming and tractors. He enjoys the new house and the yard and I think he is slowly learning all of its benefits. 
This past weekend we went down to PA for my cousins wedding. It was so marvelous to see family again. We had a great time. 
Another event in our lives: we got a new camera! Pictures have returned to the blog! Yeah! Here are some from this weekend. 
Hope, Charis, Joelle and Heidi


Charis and Hope


Sisters!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! My picture made the blog twice!!! Hope all is going well and the "moving in" process continues to go well!

Charis